Maine Lights Today Premier Issue Released
The premier issue of Maine Lights Today magazine has been released! The features contained in the September 2019 issue include:
- Keeper’s “Connecting” Dots of Light
- A Plucky Light Keeper
- River Traffic Heavy, Says Fort Point Keeper
- Matinicus Rock Lighthouse Through the Eyes of an Island Child
- Many Reasons to Love Maine’s Lighthouses
- Isle Au Haut Lighthouse: A Closer Look
- Secondary Optic Contribues to a Primary Purpose at West Quoddy Head Lighthouse
- United States Coast Guard Keepers of the Lights
- Stormy Watches at Boon Island Light
A Digital version (PDF or Epub) of the current issue is available to email subscribers for free – Sign Up Today! You may also purchase a printed edition of this issue. The print edition is a full color, perfect bound publication sized at 8.25″ x 10.75″.
Enjoy and keep the lights shining!