Features in the February/ March 2020 edition of Maine Lights Today include:
- Lights Watching Properly
- Marshall Point Lighthouse: A Winter Delight
- Heroic Keepers at Great Duck Lighthouse
- Keeper James Burke Coming to Aid of Those in Distress
- Quotes from the Past…
- Lighthouse Efficiency Flag
- Origins of U.S. Coast Guard Aids to Navigation Teams
- A CLOSER LOOK…USCG Aids to Navigation Teams
- Little River Lights’ “Ballroom”
- POEM: The Lighthouse Keeper’s Philosophy
- Did You Know?
- Lighthouse Humor!
- Solitude at the Easternmost Point
- Staying in a Lighthouse
Available in a Digital (PDF) format or as a Print edition.
The print edition is a full color, perfect bound publication sized at 8.5″ x 11″.