Features in the January 2020 edition of Maine Lights Today includes:
- Lights Watching Properly
- The Sea, Saddleback Ledge and Keeper Charles Gott
- Did You Know?
- A Storm for the Ages at Matinicus Rock Light
- Poem: The Lighthouse
- When the Winter Sea Burns Cold
- Guardian Pals
- Keeper’s House Lost at Deer Island Thorofare
- Rockland Breakwater Light – Yesterday and Today
- From the Annals of the U.S. Life-Saving Service
- A Friendly Voice in the Fog
Single copy print editions or digital downloads (PDF) of each issue are available in the Moments in Maine Shop. The print edition is a full color, perfect bound publication sized at 8.5″ x 11″.