Features in the April 2020 edition of Maine Lights Today include:
- Lights Shine on through a Springtime Snow
- POEM: Goose Rocks Light
- Keeping Lantern Panes Clear
- The Boon Island Bird Trap
- Doubling Point: A Light’s Short Move
- Daring Rescue by Keeper of Wood Island Light
- A CLOSER LOOK…Whaleback Lighthose
- No Port in a Storm…Boon Island’s Outhouses
- POEM: Rendezvous at Nubble
- Portland Head’s Other Navigational Light
- From the Annals of the United States Lighthouse Service
- Quotes from the Past…
- Letter from Keeper: Saddleback Ledge Light
Available in a Digital (PDF) format or as a Print edition.
The print edition is a full color, perfect bound publication sized at 8.5″ x 11″.